The objective of this policy is to inform interested parties about the different treatments carried out by this organization through the website and that affect their personal data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE RESPONSIBLE.
The organization LUJONUNO SL, with registered office at C/ Cruz Roja 6, Alfafar, 46910, Valencia, Spain, with N.I.F. B05381660, Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia - T 10983, L 8261, F 201, S 8, hereinafter, the HOLDER.
2. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
– USERS/BROWSERS OF THE RESPONSIBLE'S WEB PAGE. We will treat your personal data provided through our web forms to:
– Respond to requests, complaints and incidents reported through our contact channels incorporated into the website.
– Understand the behavior of the navigator within the web in order to detect possible computer attacks on our website.
– Comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
– To protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
– Where appropriate, sending commercial communications related to the goods or services that make up our activity, and/or news or newsletters related to our sector.
3. LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT.
– USERS/BROWSERS ON THE WEB PAGE OF THE RESPONSIBLE. In the consent you have given us to process your data for the indicated purposes. The refusal to provide your personal data will entail the impossibility of processing your data for the aforementioned purposes.
– To comply with legal obligations that apply to us. In this case, the interested party may not refuse the processing of personal data.
– In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and trayectory by preventing attacks on our website. In this case, the interested party will not be able to deny the treatment of personal data, although he will be able to exercise, in this case, the rights recognized in the eighth section of the present policy
4. DEADLINES OR CRITERIA FOR CONSERVATION OF DATA.
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were initially collected.
Once the data is no longer necessary for the treatment in question, it will be kept duly blocked in order, where appropriate, to make it available to the competent Public Administrations and Bodies, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor's Office, during the limitation period. of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with the client and/or the legally established retention periods.
5. AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILING.
The website does not make automated decisions or create profiles.
During the duration of the processing of your personal data, the organization may transfer your data to the following recipients:
– Judges and Courts.
– State Security Forces and Bodies.
– Other authorities or competent public bodies, when the person in charge has a legal obligation to provide personal data.
7. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS.
The organization does not carry out any International Data Transfer.
Interested parties may exercise at any time and completely free of charge the rights of access, rectification and deletion, as well as request that the processing of their personal data be limited, oppose it, request the portability of these (provided that it is technically possible). or withdraw the consent given, and where appropriate, where appropriate, not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
For this, you can use the forms provided by the organization, or send a letter to the postal address or email indicated above. However, your ID or any other similar document may be requested in order to prove your identity, provided that this cannot be done by other less intrusive means.
If you feel that your rights have been violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not been satisfied in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) .
En cumplimiento de lo dispuesto en el artículo 21 de la Ley 34/2002 de servicios de la sociedad de la información y comercio electrónico, si usted no desea recibir más información sobre nuestros servicios, puede darse de baja enviando un correo electrónico a la dirección email@example.com, con asunto “BAJAS” .
9. ACCURACY OF THE DATA.
The interested party guarantees that the data provided is true, exact, complete and updated; committing to inform of any change regarding the data provided, through the channels enabled for this purpose and indicated in point one of this policy. He will be responsible for any damage or loss, both direct and indirect, that could be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he declares that he has the consent of the interested parties and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting the organization from any responsibility derived from the lack of compliance with this obligation. .
10. SOCIAL NETWORKS
Social Networks are part of the daily life of many Internet users, and for them the Entity has created different profiles in some of them.
All users who visit our website have the opportunity to join our social networks or groups.
However, you must bear in mind that, unless we request your data directly (for example, through marketing actions, contests, promotions, or any other valid way), your data will belong to the corresponding Social Network, so we recommend that you carefully read their conditions of use and privacy policies, as well as make sure to configure your preferences regarding data processing.
11. MODIFICATIONS/ UPDATES
If you have questions about this policy, you can contact LUJONUNO SL through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last revision: May 01, 2022